Since the 14th Century, Scarf has been an integral part of the attire of the South Asian community.
- Bera’s scarf is made from the domesticized goat’s wool.
- Each thread of the whole fabric is completely made by hand.
- The fibers of this fabric are specifically selected
- Only the best materials are selected
- Unique pattern is forged which embodies values of Swat’s culture.
Length : 212 cm with fringes Width : 33cm Weight : 260 gm
- Cow Leather
- 1-Year Warranty
- Return & Exchange
- Leather upper
- Comfort padding inside leather lining
- Folded and Skewed upper to replace stitching
- Comes with dust bag and exclusive packaging
- Adjustable Fitting strip
- Handmade with centuries old methods of craftsmanship
Expected Delivery Time: 3-5 business days. Please note that delivery times may vary depending on your location.
For full shipping terms, please see our shipping policy.
Enjoy a seamless return and exchange process with Bera stores - your satisfaction is our priority, making hassle-free returns and exchanges a breeze!